Search This Blog

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 16, 2008

my sweet memory at bedaya..

Just a month ago..i went to Kulim,Kedah.It is a big building..i still can hear children laughing everywhere...they are so happy to welcome us...I'm as one of the Pembimbing rakan sebaya society from USM went there to spend sometime with them during blessed Ramadhan. we gathered there about one day but i just can forget them so easily.That was my first time to be with orphan children. when i looked in their eyes..i see the light of hope and happiness. they are still do not know the real life it is..they keep asking me how about the life in university..i shared with them all the interesting momments here..usm...so that they will further study to university one day..they also share their feelings with me..that was so touched...I miss them very much..

1 comment:

Kutu Pintar said...

"murah, selamat & lumayan. mana tau rezeki kita ada disitu : kutupintartrg.blogspot.com"