Search This Blog

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my best friend

Sheril Aida is the best person I've ever meet before. I met her in secondary school.She is the first person to invite me to sit beside her at the new school because I register at the school a little bit late.
although she stays at the hostel and I didnt stay at the hostel,we stay closed to each other and spend our free time together.some other students who stay at the hostel only like to be friend with certain friends.but she is totally diffrerents,she treated me very well.i just cant forget her until now.
today..she is studying at University Technology Mara at the Malaca while I'm studying at University Sains Malaysia.Even though we separated from each other, we are always keep in touch and connect using handphone. we met during the raya aidilfitri before. that was the last time i met her.
she is the best friend of mine for all my lifetime...i miss her very much

No comments: